Why Join MMTC?
- Connect and network with other involved and motivated members of the community
- Expand your involvement, impacting area businesses
- Explore both creative and leadership opportunities within MMTC
- Take advantage of perks available for yourself and/or your business
- Promote your organization while making a difference in the community
- Foster community support for tourism and pride for the area
- Stay informed of and take part in changes and growth in our community
What to expect…
MMTC meets the second Monday of each month for lunch, followed by a short business meeting and guest speaker, whose message is usually associated with attracting more people to the Mid-Missouri area for entertainment, enlightening, to shop, hold meetings and possibly consider moving here. During the meeting issues are discussed, allowing you the opportunity to speak your mind, and/or make any announcement you think pertinent to the cause. We’re an autonomous bunch, and enjoy working together to initiate change and encourage progress for mid-Missouri tourism.
Become a Member!
Getting involved is easy. If you’d like to check us out, please come to the next MMTC meeting as our guest. If you already know you want to be a part of this amazing organization, simply fill out the form below and we’ll contact you with details. We’re ready to welcome you to the Mid-Missouri Tourism Council.